Quiet Line Series
Milgard Windows & Doors
Quiet Line Series Vinyl Windows
If you live by an airport, highway or downtown area, you know how noisy it can be. Milgard designed Quiet Line Series vinyl windows for exceptional sound control in midst of the busiest environments.
Superior Sound Control
Complements Other Milgard Vinyl Series
10 Year Warranty
Quiet Line Series Vinyl Windows
Milgard® windows and doors already deliver excellent noise protection. Quiet Line Series windows reduce noise by an additional 30 percent compared to other Milgard windows, giving you the benefit of a peaceful home even if you live near an airport or overlook a freeway. Enjoy a quieter home for unwinding and resting.
Engineered for Superior Sound Control
Each Quiet Line Series window is double glazed with a built-in sound panel, essentially two windows combined into one. But rather than gluing together two separate components, Milgard carefully designs each quality window through single-extrusion construction for superior sound control and better weather protection.
Sound Transmission Class (STC) is the main rating system used to communicate how well products block sound. A typical double glazed window provides an STC rating of 28-32. Quiet Line Series can provide a rating of up to 48 — better protecting against the noise pollution that may keep families up at night.
Designed to Complement Other Milgard Vinyl Lines
While engineering the components that contribute to Quiet Line’s performance, Milgard was also sensitive to the design. When homeowners install Quiet Line Series, they are usually doing so for the noisest part of the house. To keep a uniform look throughout, Quiet Line Series can be matched with the window styles from Montecito® Series and Tuscany® Series product lines.
What is the Milgard Full Lifetime Warranty?
Milgard extends a Full Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser of Milgard® windows and patio doors, which includes Tuscany® Series, Montecito® Series, Style Line® Series, Ultra™ Series, Essence Series® and Aluminum. Moving Glass Wall Systems are not included. Milgard will repair or replace any defect in materials or workmanship and will pay the costs of all parts and labor for as long as the purchaser owns his home.
- Feel confident that the work will be completed correctly by Milgard factory-trained technicians.
- Easy service request process - just call (800-MILGARD) or submit a service request online. We'll get right on it.
- The Full Lifetime Warranty will extend to glass breakage coverage on Tuscany® Series, Essence Series®, and Ultra™ Series products.
- If you sell your home, Milgard automatically extends warranty coverage for 10 years from the start date of the original warranty to the successive owners, free of charge.
- The Milgard Full Lifetime Warranty is extended to products installed after 1/1/2012 in the U.S. and after 1/1/2011 in Canada. Please see residential and commercial warranties for coverage details of products outside this description as well as territory exclusions.
Have a Question?
Use the form below to send us a message and we will get in touch within 1 business day.