The Aluminum System’s clean design features a 2 3/4″ narrow stile and rail profile, allowing for more glass and light. The Aluminum system is perfect for residential and commercial projects in moderate climates.
LaCantina Doors’ Aluminum slider is offered as a complete system with the following:
- Square detailing that is simple and modern
- Clean and narrow 2 3/4″ stile & rail profile doors
- Extra wide door panels providing more glass and light
- Single lite panels up to 12′ tall without the need for a horizontal mullion
- Self-draining Weather Resistant Sill with interior stop height options for all weather conditions
- Flush and commercial sill options
- Clear & bronze anodized, and white in-stock finishes or create a distinctive color
- AAMA certified rolling hardware to handle extreme panel weights
- Hardware finishes available in stainless or bronze
- Standard two point lock system secures large sliding panels with locking hardware located on the primary sliding panel
- Unique interlocking track design for added strength and structural integrity
- Minimal one piece handle and lock with exterior key
- System automation option
- Wide range of glazing options for improved thermal performance
- Matching screen options that integrate seamlessly with our sliding systems
- Custom color sourcing
- Standard OX and XO configurations
SIZING & CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
The Aluminum system is available in any configuration with panels up to 8′ wide and 12′ tall, panel width determines panel height based on 60 sq. ft. of glass.
|12′ 3 1/16″|
|MAX. FRAME SIZE|
|OX or XO||16′ 1″|
LaCantina Doors offer a wide range of in-stock, optional and custom colors. These color options will allow you to complement or match virtually almost any color for your project needs.
LaCantina Doors systems feature the highest quality hardware, handle and components for increased durability. The Aluminum system is available in stainless or bronze finishes.
Custom designed rolling hardware for ease of operation and smoother performance. Available in Acetal or stainless steel wheels.
|Stainless & Acetal Wheels||Interior Handle||Exterior Handle|
Dual glazed tempered glass is standard on all LaCantina Door systems. And our glass comes with a protective film to prevent your windows from getting scratched or damaged by dirt and debris. Simply remove the film once the project is completed.
For better energy performance, we feature low-E glass. Most commercially available glazing can be used, including tinted, obscure, laminated and single glazed. Laminated glass with SGP interlayer can be added for security or impact protection. In addition to our expansive range of glass options we offer Cardinal’s latest innovation, Neat Glassdesigned to stay cleaner longer and reduce water spots in our low-E 270, 272 and 366 options. Should your project require customized glass please contact us to verify availability.
PERFORMANCE & TESTING
PERFORMANCE TEST RESULTS
|Product Type:||Aluminum Multi Slide Door|
|Panel Size:||60″ x 96″|
|Weather Resistant Sill Test Results|
|0.1 lbf||22.48 lbf|
|0.13 cfm/sq.ft.||0.3 cfm/sq.ft.|
|No Leakage||No Leakage|
|Uniform Load Deflection|
|Uniform Load Overload|
|Uniform Load Structural|
|-+90 psf||No Damage||No Damage|
|Overall DP Rating||DP 40|
NFRC RATING | THERMAL PERFORMANCE
| TYPE OF GLASS|
|ARGON FILLED WITH i89|
U-factor gives the rate of heat transfer through the window-from inside to outside when it is cold and from outside to inside when it is hot. The lower the U-factor, the better the insulating properties, resulting in greater energy efficiency.
Solar heat gain coefficient (SHGC) is defined when sunlight hits a window and the solar heat is absorbed and subsequently released inward. The SHGC represents the fractional amount of the solar energy that ends up warming the house. The lower the SHGC, the less solar heat it transmits.