Wood Folding Doors
LaCantina Doors’ Clad system is offered as a complete system with the following:
- Timeless design that maximizes glass and light
- Signature narrow 3 5/8″ stile & rail profile
- 1 3/4″ thick panels
- High quality engineered wood for strength & performance
- Natural thermal barrier providing ultimate energy efficiency
- Sill options that suit weather exposure or flush floor transitions from inside to outside
- Single-lite door panels
- 7 1/2″ and 10″ bottom rail options for French door look
- Simulated divided lites (SDL) 1″ sculpted profile available in most traditional and modern patterns
- Stainless or bronze hardware packages
- Vertical grain Douglas fir and mahogany wood species in stock or custom order any species
- Surface mounted locking for a more traditional look
- Unlimited configurations up to 65′ wide
- Up to 20 panels, 10 in each direction
- Lock compatibility to match existing handle hardware package
- Inswing or outswing flexibility
- Range of commercial options including panic hardware and ADA thresholds
- Combine with our screen systems for year round comfort
- 90˚ zero post corners
- Folding windows
- Door & window combo
- Kitchen servery pass through
|6′ 11 11/16″ &
7′ 11 11/16″
|STD. FRAME WIDTH||MAX. FRAME SIZE|
|3′ 1/2″||3′ 6 1/8″|
|6′ 1″||6′ 9 5/8″|
|3 PANELS||9′ 1/16″||10′ 1/2″|
|11′ 11″||13′ 3 11/16″|
|14′ 10 1/8″||16′ 6 7/8″|
|17′ 9 1/16″||19′ 10 1/16″|
LaCantina Doors are available in 2 in-stock wood species. Custom wood options available.
Vertical Grain Douglas Fir
Custom wood species are available upon request. Popular species include pine, alder, oak, maple, cherry and walnut.
LaCantina Doors systems feature the highest quality hardware, handle and components. The Wood system is available with the Hoppe Rodos in two finishes: Stainless & Bronze.
||Interior Pull Handle
Dual glazed tempered glass is standard on all LaCantina Door systems. And our glass comes with a protective film to prevent your windows from getting scratched or damaged by dirt and debris. Simply remove the film once the project is completed.
For better energy performance, we feature low-E glass. Most commercially available glazing can be used, including tinted, obscure, laminated and single glazed. Laminated glass with SGP interlayer can be added for security or impact protection. In addition to our expansive range of glass options we offer Cardinal’s latest innovation, Neat Glass designed to stay cleaner longer and reduce water spots in our low-E 270, 272 and 366 options. Should your project require customized glass please contact us to verify availability.
We have provided technical resources that are informative and can be a useful tool.
Click PDFs below to view. For additional technical resources, click here.
|Standard Sizes Chart|
|Made to Measure Size Chart|
|Wood Panel Details|
OUTSWING SECTIONAL DETAILS
|Wood Weather Resistant Sill|
|Wood Flush Guide Sill|
|Wood Ramp Sill|
|Wood Plan View|
PERFORMANCE & TESTING
PERFORMANCE TEST RESULTS
|Product Type:||Wood Outswing Bi-Fold Door|
|Description:||Solid Wood Core|
|Panel Size:||36″ x 96″|
|Weather Resistant Sill Test Results|
|0.11 cfm/sq.ft.||0.3 cfm/sq.ft.|
|No Leakage||No Leakage|
|Uniform Load Deflection
|-+ 25.0 psf
|Uniform Load Overload
|-+ 37.5 psf
|Overall DP Rating||DP 25|
NFRC RATING | THERMAL PERFORMANCE
| TYPE OF GLASS
|ARGON FILLED WITH i89|
U-factor gives the rate of heat transfer through the window-from inside to outside when it is cold and from outside to inside when it is hot. The lower the U-factor, the better the insulating properties, resulting in greater energy efficiency.
Solar heat gain coefficient (SHGC) is defined when sunlight hits a window and the solar heat is absorbed and subsequently released inward. The SHGC represents the fractional amount of the solar energy that ends up warming the house. The lower the SHGC, the less solar heat it transmits.