Contemporary Clad Folding Doors
The Vinyl Folding System brings high quality contemporary styling to the vinyl door market. Designed to appeal to the needs of a broader market, the vinyl system performs well in all environments, matches popular vinyl window packages and is the ideal solution for home renovations and new construction.
LaCantina Doors’ Clad system is offered as a complete system with the following:
- Timeless design that maximizes glass and light
- Signature narrow 3 5/8″ stile & rail profile
- 1 3/4″ thick panels
- High quality engineered wood for strength & performance
- Natural thermal barrier providing ultimate energy efficiency
- Sill options that suit weather exposure or flush floor transitions from inside to outside
- Single-lite door panels
- 7 1/2″ and 10″ bottom rail options for French door look
- Simulated divided lites (SDL) 1″ sculpted profile available in most traditional and modern patterns
- Stainless or bronze hardware packages
- Vertical grain Douglas fir and mahogany wood species in stock or custom order any species
- Surface mounted locking for a more traditional look
- Unlimited configurations up to 65′ wide
- Up to 20 panels, 10 in each direction
- Lock compatibility to match existing handle hardware package
- Inswing or outswing flexibility
- Range of commercial options including panic hardware and ADA thresholds
- Combine with our screen systems for year round comfort
- 90˚ zero post corners
- Folding windows
- Door & window combo
- Kitchen servery pass through
SIZING & CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
The Vinyl bifold door system is available in a range of standard sizes to suit the most popular openings or can be “made to measure” up to 6 panels. Contact us for other capabilities. Please click here for the complete configuration chart.
|7′ & 8′||8′|
|STD. FRAME WIDTH||MAX. FRAME SIZE|
|3 PANELS||8′ 11 3/8″||8′ 11″|
|11′ 10 1/8″||11′ 10″|
|14′ 9″||14′ 9″|
|17′ 7 3/4″||17′ 7 4/5″|
LaCantina’s Vinyl system is available in white and tan in-stock colors.
Vertical Grain Douglas Fir
Custom wood species are available upon request. Popular species include pine, alder, oak, maple, cherry and walnut.
LaCantina Doors systems feature the highest quality hardware, handle and components. The Vinyl system’s exclusive new hardware package is available in Stainless or Bronze finish.
||Folding Door Lever
||Interior Pull Handle
Dual glazed tempered glass is standard on all LaCantina Door systems. And our glass comes with a protective film to prevent your windows from getting scratched or damaged by dirt and debris. Simply remove the film once the project is completed.
For better energy performance, we feature low-E glass. Most commercially available glazing can be used, including tinted, obscure, laminated and single glazed. Laminated glass with SGP interlayer can be added for security or impact protection. In addition to our expansive range of glass options we offer Cardinal’s latest innovation, Neat Glass designed to stay cleaner longer and reduce water spots in our low-E 270, 272 and 366 options. Should your project require customized glass please contact us to verify availability.
Click PDFs below to view. For additional technical resources, click here.
|Click here to view the Vinyl Brochure.|
|Standard Sizes Chart|
|Made to Measure Size Chart|
|Vinyl Panel Details|
|Vinyl Weather Resistant Sill|
|Vinyl Flush Guide Sill|
|Vinyl Plan View|
PERFORMANCE & TESTING
NFRC RATING | THERMAL PERFORMANCE
| TYPE OF GLASS
|TRIPLE GLAZED – ARGON FILLED|
U-factor gives the rate of heat transfer through the window-from inside to outside when it is cold and from outside to inside when it is hot. The lower the U-factor, the better the insulating properties, resulting in greater energy efficiency.
Solar heat gain coefficient (SHGC) is defined when sunlight hits a window and the solar heat is absorbed and subsequently released inward. The SHGC represents the fractional amount of the solar energy that ends up warming the house. The lower the SHGC, the less solar heat it transmits.