Aluminum Folding Doors
The Aluminum system redefines contemporary style as a bifold door or window.
The Aluminum System’s clean design features a 2 3/4″ narrow stile and rail profile, allowing for more glass and light. The Aluminum system is perfect for residential and commercial projects in moderate climates or as an interior space divider.
LaCantina Doors’ Aluminum system is offered as a complete system with the following:
- Clean contemporary designs that maximize glass and light
- High quality extruded aluminum up to 1/4” thick for strength & performance
- No finishing required and low maintenance
- Strength and rigidity for oversized panels
- Sill options that suit weather exposure or flush floor transitions from inside to outside
- Inswing or outswing flexibility
- Stainless or bronze hardware packages
- Concealed multi-point locking system for ease of operation and security
- Single lite panels up to 10′ tall without the need for a horizontal mullion
- Clear & dark bronze anodized, and white in-stock finishes, optional finishes, create a distinctive color or wood decoral finishes.
- 1/4” to 1” dual glazing options
- Up to 20 panels, 10 in each direction
- Wide range of glazing options for improved thermal performance, safety protection and privacy
- Range of commercial options including panic hardware, ADA thresholds and 10” bottom rails
- Combine with our screen systems for year round comfort
- Wide range of configurations for design flexibility
- 90˚ zero post corners
- Folding windows
- Door & window combo
- Kitchen servery pass through
SIZING & CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
The aluminum bifold door system is available in a range of standard sizes to suit the most popular openings or can be “made to measure” up to 20 panels, 10 in each direction and 65′ wide and 10′ 4″ tall. Contact us for other capabilities. Please click here for the complete configuration chart.
|6′ 11 11/16″ &
7′ 11 11/16″
|STD. FRAME WIDTH||MAX. FRAME SIZE|
|3′||3′ 6 1/8″
6′ 9 5/8″
|6′||3′ 6 1/8″
6′ 9 5/8″
|3 PANELS||7′ 10 3/8″ &
8′ 10 5/8″
|11′ 9 1/8″||13′ 3 11/16″|
|14′ 7 3/4″||16′ 6 7/8″|
|17′ 6 3/16″||19′ 10 1/16″|
LaCantina Doors offer a wide range of in-stock, optional and custom colors. These color options will allow you to complement or match virtually almost any color for your project needs.
|Clear Anodized||Bronze Anodized||White|
|Fast Track White||Abalone||Bone White|
|Pebble Gray||Patina||Hartford Green|
|Rosewood||Brick Red||Mesa Red|
|Statuary Bronze||Chestnut Bronze||Medium Bronze|
|Midnight Bronze||Fashion Gray||Colonial Gray|
|LaCantina Doors offers custom color matching to virtually any color. A 2-coat 70% Kynar is the standard finish. Multi-coat, metallic and premium powder coat finishes can be specified for your project needs.|
Real Wood Look
|Light Douglas Fir||Light Maple||Light Natural Oak|
|Light Walnut||Red Douglas Fir||Dark Cherry|
Dual glazed tempered glass is standard on all LaCantina Door systems. And our glass comes with a protective film to prevent your windows from getting scratched or damaged by dirt and debris. Simply remove the film once the project is completed.
For better energy performance, we feature low-E glass. Most commercially available glazing can be used, including tinted, obscure, laminated and single glazed. Laminated glass with SGP interlayer can be added for security or impact protection. In addition to our expansive range of glass options we offer Cardinal’s latest innovation, Neat Glassdesigned to stay cleaner longer and reduce water spots in our low-E 270, 272 and 366 options. Should your project require customized glass please contact us to verify availability.
We have provided technical resources that are informative and can be a useful tool.
Please click PDFs below to view. For complete technical resources, please click here.
|Standard Sizes Chart|
|Made to Measure Size Chart|
|Aluminum Product Details|
|Aluminum Panel Details|
|Servery Window Overview|
OUTSWING SECTIONAL DETAILS
|Aluminum Weather Resistant Sill|
|Aluminum Flush Guide Sill|
|Aluminum Ramp Sill|
|Aluminum Jamb Plan|
|Aluminum No Sill|
PERFORMANCE & TESTING
PERFORMANCE TEST RESULTS
|Product Type:||Aluminum Outswing Bi-Fold Door|
|Panel Size:||39″ x 120″|
|Weather Resistant Sill Test Results|
|0.01 cfm/sq.ft.||0.3 cfm/sq.ft.|
|No Leakage||No Leakage|
|Uniform Load Deflection
|Uniform Load Overload
|Overall DP Rating||DP 35|
NFRC RATING | THERMAL PERFORMANCE
| TYPE OF GLASS
|ARGON FILLED WITH i89|
U-factor gives the rate of heat transfer through the window-from inside to outside when it is cold and from outside to inside when it is hot. The lower the U-factor, the better the insulating properties, resulting in greater energy efficiency.
Solar heat gain coefficient (SHGC) is defined when sunlight hits a window and the solar heat is absorbed and subsequently released inward. The SHGC represents the fractional amount of the solar energy that ends up warming the house. The lower the SHGC, the less solar heat it transmits.