Why should you choose us for your next project?
Installation Masters ®
Picture Perfect Windows & Doors is proud to be one of the only San Diego area Installation Masters ®.
Installation Masters ® prompted by the Building Environment and Thermal Envelope Council (BETEC) through the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and development by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA), is a nationwide training and certifications program for new construction and replacement installers of windows and exterior glass doors in residential and light commercial markets. The program is designed to teach installers the best practices and installation techniques based on established industry standards. It provides an assurance that the installer has been trained and has passed the written test.
When you are installing new windows and doors, no matter the quality of the product you purchase, they won’t achieve peak performance if they are installed incorrectly. An Installation Masters installer is set apart in the industry. We are proud to be one of the few certified Installation Masters window companies in San Diego County.
Features of our windows & doors
- We offer windows and doors that have the highest energy efficiency and sound reduction ratings in the industry.
- State-of-the-art Low-E insulating glass plus Super Spacers Warm-Edge Technology drastically cut heat loss and condensation, a leading cause of mold formation in the home.
- The world’s finest, color fast, new-generation uPVC vinyl extrusion means more vinyl, thicker walls and more insulation chambers.
- Fusion-welded, mitered corners form a single, solid, unibody system around the glass, keeping air and water out and making for a nearly indestructible unit.
- Our windows and patio doors are secure, using only the finest, sturdily-mounted hardware components, combined with a multi-locking system that passes the most stringent tests against forced entry.
- Available in a great variety of styles and configurations to suit every taste and architectural requirement.
- Ideal for new construction or replacement applications.
- All our windows and patio doors are backed by the vendors with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Why Installation Matters
When a high-pressure salesman comes to sell in their tasseled loafers and no socks, you’ll hear much (mostly bologna) about why their windows are the best. What you rarely hear about is the installation itself. The best window, if not properly installed, is not going to perform as it was designed to perform if it is not installed correctly.
Well, talk is cheap, but there are a few things you can do to check on your contractor. 1. Our sales staff are really your Project Managers. You can trust them to follow your job through to completion. 2. Check referrals.Worth a try, but let’s face it, no one is going to provide you with a bad referral. 3. Check the California State Contractor’s License Board. Are they really licensed? 4. Check the BBB, Better Business Bureau. Do they have a history of complaints? 5. Have they been AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association) certified? 6. A method I particularly like is to visit a job in progress and see for yourself what’s actually happening on the job. Do the installers seem to know what they are doing? Are they neat and clean? Do they respect the home they’re working on?
Also consider, have they been around for awhile, or are they a new start-up operating out of a pickup? Have you been to their showroom or place of business? Do they guarantee their installation in writing?
Interested in Starting a New Project?
Contact us for more information about our products and services or for advise on your next project. We are here to help!